A friend of mine recently messaged me about her ordeal of having her entire iPhone wiped clean, including all of her messages and photos. Even worse, she hasn’t created a backup in either iCloud or iTunes.
Ultimately, she had to find a reliable iOS data recovery tool to access her iPhone in order to retrieve the lost information. She had done her research and was considering purchasing iMobie PhoneRescue for iOS but wanted to hear my thoughts first.
The loss of information on an iOS device is, indeed, very frustrating. If you find yourself in a similar predicament to my friend and wish to recover the lost data, you’ll need dedicated data recovery software. Because of this, iMobie created PhoneRescue.
In this evaluation, I will discuss the benefits and drawbacks, features, and overall security of PhoneRescue. Moreover, I’d like to present an improved alternative tool to restore lost information from an iOS device. I won’t keep you any longer; here you’ll find out everything you need to know about iMobie PhoneRescue.
PhoneRescue was created by iMobie Inc. as an all-encompassing data recovery program for iOS and Android devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It can be downloaded on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.8 and later versions, including the most recent macOS Catalina 10.15.
How To Use iMobie PhoneRescue
From what I’ve seen, iMobile PhoneRescue’s user interface makes it a breeze to use. In their infinite wisdom, the developers have included a comprehensive tutorial that anyone can follow. Let’s take a look at how to use PhoneResuce to directly retrieve lost data from an iPhone or iPad:
- You can get PhoneRescue for iOS by visiting the iMobie website and installing it on your computer from there. After that, run the program by installing it.
- Finally, PhoneRescue will recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch once you connect it to your computer via the Lightning or 30-pin cable.
- After the iOS device has been detected, select “Recover from iOS Device” and hit the next button in the lower right corner.
- After that, select the data type you need restored and confirm with OK. Once you’re ready to start scanning, just hit the forward button.
- After the scan is complete, a list of all recoverable files will be presented in appropriate folders. You can get your lost files back by selecting them and then downloading them to your computer or device.
Pros & Cons Of iMobie PhoneRescue
It’s obvious that iMobie PhoneRescue is a trustworthy iPhone Data Recovery that offers a wide range of advantages. There are, however, some drawbacks. For your perusal, I have compiled the following list of pros and cons:
Benefit from a greater chance of data recovery thanks to the four different recovery modes iMobie PhoneRescue offers.
- In the event that your iPhone is damaged or lost, you can retrieve your data from a recent iTunes or iCloud backup without having to connect your device.
- Files that are recovered benefit from the program’s improved quality as well. Media files will retain their full, unaltered quality.
- In the event that you lose data on your iOS device, you can either import it back onto the device or export it to a computer for safekeeping.
- PhoneRescue’s interface is very simple and straightforward, which makes the data recovery process a breeze.
- The software finds more files than you deleted, making it difficult to locate the ones you need to restore.
- The trial version is free, but it only allows you to check the app’s usability and compatibility with your device. The full version is more expensive than competing data recovery programs.
Better Alternative To iMobie PhoneRescue
You can get your lost iPhone information back with the help of third-party iOS data recovery software like Dr.Fone, D-Back, etc. When iMobile PhoneRescue fails, we recommend Gihosoft Free iPhone Data Recovery as an alternative.
It’s free to use and compatible with 16+ file formats, so you can get back lost data like appointments, reminders, Safari bookmarks, and more.
Just follow these simple instructions to start using Gihosoft Free iPhone Data Recovery:
- Get this free software for iPhone data recovery here and put it on your computer. Start it up and choose the file formats you need to restore.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer via the “Next” button. The software will instantly recognize the device and its associated iTunes backup.
- Allow the program to look through your iTunes backup and your connected device for any deleted files. When that is complete, a list of all recoverable files will be presented to you.
- After performing a thorough preview to determine which files are essential, you can select those files by clicking the “Recover” button.
FAQs – People Also Ask
Is PhoneRescue by iMobie safe?
Conclusion. The evaluation demonstrates that iMobie PhoneRescue is a trustworthy and lawful option for data recovery. In just three easy steps, you can use the tool to retrieve lost information from your iOS or Android device. However, users can use a substitute because the app has flaws.
Is iMobie a Chinese company?
Who runs iMobie out of what city? Chengdu, Sichuan, China is home to iMobie’s headquarters. Who are some of iMobie’s rivals? Companies like Modo Labs, Readdle, and Red Funnel Consulting are alternatives to and potential competitors of iMobie.
For More Entertainment & News Related Articles, You Can Check Our Website: Velvetiere.com