DMCA Policy for www.velvetiere.com
www.velvetiere.com do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the site can be reached at:
We will remove any content that infringes upon the copyright of others, and we reserve the right to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Please note that this policy is intended to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws. It is not intended to be a complete statement of our intellectual property policies.