The Amazon and Walmart’s Black Friday 2018 deals can now be grabbed online. While the Target, Costco and Kohl’s Black Friday ad have already released, savvy shoppers won’t have to wait to snag the best deals from Walmart and Amazon.
Walmart’s earl deals are now live online, but the pre-Black Friday sales doesn’t yet include the iPhone or Galaxy smartphone. That said, there’s a handful of Xbox One S bundles and TV deals that shoppers should consider purchasing. The latter include a cheap 55-inch 4K Smart UHDTV Black Friday deal:
- Apple iPad Mini 4 WiFi-Only 128GB — $274.99 ($125 off)
- Lenovo Ideapad 320 15.6-inch Laptop — $309 ($90 off)
- RCA 32-inch Roku Smart 720p LED HDTV — $109.99 ($140 off)
- VIZIO 43-inch 1080p Smart LED TV — $198 ($80 off)
- VIZIO 55-inch 4K HDR Smart LED UHDTV — $348 ($130 off)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB plus BONUS Game — $258.92 ($144.96 off)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB plus 2 BONUS Controllers — $258.92 ($144.96 off)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB plus BONUS Microsoft Gift Card for $258.92 ($144.96 off)
As for the e-commerce giant, here’s the Amazon early Black Friday deals. Essentially, Amazon’s gives priority to its own hardware products including Alexa-powered Echo, Kindle, Fire tablets and Fire TV. These are widely expected deals and the markdown prices should match the best you will find throughout the Black Friday 2018 proper:
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet — $59.99 ($20 off)
- Amazon Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa — $39.99 ($10 off)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free — $119.99 ($30 off)
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet — $79.99 ($20 off)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet — $$99.99 ($30 off)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet — $159.99 ($40 off)
- Amazon Echo (2nd-Gen) — $79.99 ($20 off)
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition — $59.99 ($10 off)
- Amazon Echo Spot — $99.99 ($30 off)
What else consumers should consider buying? If the Microsoft Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch and Sony PS4 Pro are on your holiday gift list then wait for the Best Buy’s Black Friday gaming console deals. While Target’s Black Friday ad leaked sooner that we anticipated. The Target’s Black Friday 2018 ad packs with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL smartphone deals which should compete with Walmart’s smartphone deals.
The Target, Costco and Kohl’s Black Friday 2018 ad has arrived earlier than expected, but the other major Black Friday 2018 ad scans are not far from now. The Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon Black Friday 2018 ads are anticipated to be posted in the second week of November.