Walmart’s pre-Black Friday 2018 deals are here. But consumers are still waiting for the actual Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad to arrive. Here’s what Walmart’s Black Friday 2018 ad should feature.
Black Friday is arguably the best day for bargain hunters to save huge and snag the best deals. Americans spent a total of $1 million per 60-seconds at the peak of Black Friday online shopping last holiday sales season. As the traditional walk-in shoppers dwindles and online splurge skyrockets, make sure you’re not left behind when it comes to grabbing the best deals this year.
Walmart Early Black Friday Deals 2018
- Samsung 82-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED TV QN82Q8FN — 4,497.99 ($1,102.99 savings)
- Samsung 75-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED HDR TV QN75Q6FN — $1,997.99 ($2,202 savings)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Curved Smart QLED TV QN55Q7CN — $1,397.99 ($1,002 savings)
- Samsung 65-inch Curved 4 UHD Smart QLED HDR TV QN65Q7C — $2,097.99 ($1,102 savings)
- RCA 32-inch 720p Roku Smart LED HDTV (RTR3260-W) — $109.99 ($140 savings)
- RCA 40-inch 1080p LED HDTV (RLDED4016A) — $129.99 ($70 savings)
- VIZIO 24-inch 720P LED HDTV (D24hn-G9) — $88
- 14-inch HP 14 Laptop with 4GB SDRAM, Intel Pentium Silver N5000 — $259
- Lenovo Tab E7, 7-inch, 8GB, Quad-Core Android Tablet — $59 ($40.99 savings)
- RCA Galileo Pro 11.5-inch 32GB 2-in-1 Android Tablet with Keyboard Case — $87.99 ($92 savings)
- GoPro Hero 7 Black 4K Action Camera plus $25 Gift Card — $399.98 ($24.02 savings)
- Dyson V7 Animal Cordless Vacuum — $399.00
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Bundle — $55 ($16.94 savings)
- Jetstream N300 Wifi Router — $19.99 ($15 savings)
Be sure to do your own research to know what Black Friday deals and discounts the other retail stores are offering. Check out the Black Friday deals from the world’s largest retailer, Walmart, where some of the best electronic deals are already available for purchase online.
The Walmart Black Friday 2018 deals has arrived far earlier than we suspected, but the other major retailers’ Black Friday 2018 deals are not far from now. The Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart and Target Black Friday 2018 ad scans are anticipated to be released in a couple of weeks.