Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad is the most awaited Black Friday ad. Walmart kicks off Pre Black Friday 2018 deals with Early Access Pas Sales.
The initial wave of Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad has arrived and the Pre-Black Friday deals are now on sale and the world’s largest retailer hoping you to shop in its store. The first Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad has been released and, while we already know about the best Black Friday deals from Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart’s deals are now live.
Walmart’s actual Black Friday 2018 ad will arrive next week but the retail titan has a new Pre-Black Friday “Early Access Pass” to give consumers a sneak preview at some of its best deals and doorbusters. Walmart’s Early Access Pass deals went live earlier today with savings of up to 40 percent discounts.
- 82-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $4397.99 ($1102 savings)
- 75-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $2797.99 ($2002 savings)
- 75-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $1997.99 ($2202 savings)
- 65-inch curved Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $2097.99 ($1102 savings)
- 65-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $1997.99 ($1102 savings)
- 55-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $1497.99 ($1102 savings)
- 55-inch curved Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $1397.99 ($1102 savings)
- 55-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $1297.99 ($1001 savings)
- 55-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $997.99 ($502 savings)
- 49-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV — $697.99 ($402 savings)
- 24-inch Vizio HD LED TV — $88 ($20 savings)
- 32-inch Dell D3218HN Full HD monitor — $179.99 ($70 savings)
Smartphones and tablets
- iPhone X 64GB with free $55 Straight Talk AirTime — $879 ($55 savings)
- iPhone 8 Plus 64GB with free $55 Straight Talk AirTime — $679 ($55 savings)
- iPhone 8 64GB with free $45 Straight Talk AirTime — $579 ($45 savings)
- iPhone 7 Plus 32GB with free $45 Straight Talk AirTime — $549 ($45 savings)
- iPhone 7 32GB with free $45 Straight Talk AirTime — $429 ($45 savings)
- RCA Galileo Pro 11.5-inch 32GB 2-in-1 Android tablet with Keyboard — $79.98 ($101 savings)
- Lenovo Tab E7 7-inch Android tablet — $59 ($41 savings)
- 14-inch HP 14 Laptop — $259
- GoPro Hero 7 Black 4K Action Camera & Free $25 Gift Card — $399.98
- Irobot Roomba 670 — $264.99 ($29 savings)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Bundle — $55 ($16.94 savings)
- Jetstream N300 Wifi Router — $19.99 ($15 savings)
Walmart Black Friday 2018 Ad Release
Walmart will likely be releasing its Black Friday ad a couple of weeks ahead of Thanksgiving Day. Last year, for example, Walmart posted its ad at 12MN ET on November 9th. As for 2018, Walmart’s Black Friday ad is expected to be published at midnight on Thursday, November 8th.
Walmart has traditionally halted until competitors Best Buy and Target posts their ads before releasing its own ad. For this year, Walmart will likely stick the same strategy. Expect Walmart Black Friday ad catalog to include iPhone XS, iPhone XR, 4K Smart Ultra HD TVs, Apple Watch, iPad, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch.
All of Walmart’s Pre-Black Friday Early Access Pass deals are available here. Walmart has previously announced a number of changes and improvements in time for Black Friday 2018. The changes includes a new store maps inside on its flagship mobile app and employees armed with mobile devices to allow for on-store checkout.
The Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad has arrived earlier than expected, but the other major Black Friday 2018 ad circulars are not far from now. The actual Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and Target Black Friday 2018 ads are anticipated to be released in the second week of November.