While the official Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad will likely release next week, there’s no stopping Walmart to offer early deals. Here’s what to expect from Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad.
The month savvy shoppers have been waiting has arrived, and Walmart didn’t missed even a single day to offer early Black Friday deals. Walmart celebrates holiday sales season all month long by rolling out some irresistible deals from cosmetics to electronics to accessories — so shoppers don’t have to wait until Black Friday to do all of their shopping.
During the Walmart’s “Dashing through the Deals” pre-Black Friday sales event there will be a daily price drops. Today’s Walmart’s pre-Black Friday deals includes the popular KitchenAid Stand Mixer for only $189 and a 50-inch LED TV with $150 direct price cut. To make you get to score the best early Walmart Black Friday deals, better save this page because we’ll be updating this section regularly with worthy sales!
- Apple iPad Mini 4 WiFi-Only 128GB Space Gray — $274.99 (reg. $399.99)
- Spectre 50-Inch (1080P) LED HDTV — $199.99 (reg. $349.99)
- Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker — $49.96 (reg. $59)
- KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer in Onyx Black — $189 (reg. $229)
- Madden NFL 19 for Microsoft Xbox One — $29 (reg. $59.99)
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50X Xbox One Headset — $24.95 (reg. $34.99)
- Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Treatment Face Mask — $29.97 (reg. $34.97)
- Real Techniques Travel Essentials Makeup Brush Set with 2-in1 Case + Stand — $8.39 (reg. $11.39)
- Women’s Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Sweater — $11.50 (reg. $17)
- Mayfair Women’s Minky Fleece 2-Piece Pajama Set — $19.99 (reg. $40)
See also Walmart’s early Black Friday 2018 deals, Amazon pre-Black Friday 2018 deals, Costco Black Friday 2018 ad leaks, Target Black Friday 2018 Ad Preview, Apple Black Friday 2018 Deals Ad Outlook and Kohl’s Black Friday 2018 Sneak Peek.
The Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad will arrive earlier than ever, but the other major Black Friday 2018 ad scans will be released much even earlier. The Amazon, Best Buy and Target Black Friday 2018 ads are anticipated to be published in the second week of November.