Black Friday 2018 deals will once again be ruled by Walmart and this coming post-Turkey day should be no exception. Despite Amazon’s massive Alexa-powered devices, Target’s outstanding stackable discounts and Best Buy’s wide range of name brand to choose from, Walmart’s superb discounts on Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, XR and Samsung Galaxy smartphone sales will attract most shoppers.
Earlier this week Walmart made some changes to its shipping policy ahead of Black Friday 2018. As analyzed by the Forbes Magazine with the help of BestBlackFriday.com, Walmart will be offering free two-day delivery on orders $35 and more. Its rivals, Target and Best Buy offers free shipping without minimum purchase required.
Here’s are the Walmart’s best Black Friday 2018 deals shoppers should actually consider buying next month.
- Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR – $300 Walmart Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9 – $350 Walmart Gift Card
- Sony PS4 Pro Bundle – $274.99
- Nintendo Switch Bundle (game or free memory card) – $299
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with $30 Walmart Gift Card – $399.99
- 55-inch 4K Smart UHDTV – $200 from a off-brand
According to the Forbes, there will no competitors that would compete with Walmart’s smartphone Black Friday 2018 deals. Walmart is expected to offer the cheapest large 4K Smart UHDTV deal.