Amazon is one of the leading Black Friday 2018 e-retailer, taking on Walmart, eBay, Target and Best Buy. We expect Amazon to offer the biggest Black Friday deals this 2018 across its Kindle and Alexa-powered Echo devices. Savvy shoppers should not expect an official Amazon Black Friday 2018 ad, instead the e-commerce king will show off its top deals via a press release. This is what online shoppers can expect from Amazon Black Friday 2018 deals, and what they shouldn’t anticipate.
Black Friday 2018 starts earlier and earlier each and every holiday sales season, and online Black Friday deals are a huge part of the bonanza. Even if shoppers plan to wait in queue outside the store on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, shopping online is the easiest way to secure the best deals.
Expected Top Amazon Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Amazon Echo Dot for $29.99
- Amazon Echo Dot 2018 for $39.99
- Amazon Echo for $79.99
- Amazon Echo Plus 2017 for $99.99
- Amazon Echo Plus 2018 for $119.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick for $19.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K 2018 for $39.99
- Amazon Fire HD 8 for $49.99
- Amazon Fire 7 for $29.99
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $79.99
- Amazon Echo Show for $129.99
- Amazon Echo Show 2018 for $179.99
- 32-inch LED HDTV for $69.99
- Big-Screen 4K UHD TV for $154.99
- Apple Watch Series 4 for $379
- Nintendo Switch Bundle plus Memory Card and $30 Gift Card
- Nintendo Switch Console Only for $249.99
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Storage Bundles Start for $219.99
- Microsoft Xbox One X Console Only for $374.99
There will be some deals you should ignore, but shoppers can count on major Amazon Black Friday deals that match or beat what you’ll see from Big Three retailers. The Amazon Black Friday 2018 sales start date will be on Turkey Thursday with tons of deals will be available all day long beginning on 12:01 AM throughout the Cyber Week. Shoppers can also expect Amazon pre-Black Friday deals in 2018 that tips off as soon as 1st of November.
With no traditional stores to open up, Amazon could run Black Friday deals all month-long. The Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad will likely release in the second week of November.
Amazon Prime members will get an early access to Black Friday deals, so you may want to sign up for a free 30-day trial. Amazon is expected to reveal its Amazon Black Friday 2018 deals ad on the first week of November.