For the past several holiday seasons, walk-in shoppers brave the location store and have lined up outside Walmart’s entrance on Black Friday in hope to snag the best deals. This 2018, Walmart is offering Black Friday deals earlier and addressing some new changes to make the holiday sales season easier for its customers.
Walmart announced its plans and releases its Black Friday ad, the in-store sales will kick off at 6PM local time on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22. However, walk-in shoppers who can’t wait to shop online Black Friday deals at Walmart.com as early as Wednesday, November 21, at 10PM ET/ 9PM CT.
Prior to the biggest shopping day event of the year, Walmart also released its Black Friday Store Maps to its mobile app, which allows shoppers locate hot ticket items easier.
On Black Friday, shoppers will have access to Black Friday deals in-store and online on wide library of products. Some of the heavily discounted bargains Walmart is offering include the following:
- Apple iPhone 6 — $99
- Apple iPad 9.7-inch — $249 (Save $80)
- Sony PS4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle — $199
- Google Home Hub Smart Display — $99 (Save $50)
- Dell G3 15.6-inch Full HD Gaming Laptop — $799
- Sharp or TLC 65-inch Roku 4K Smart TV — $398
- RCA 65-inch 4K Smart UHD LED TV — $399
- Pac-Man or Galaga Retro Arcade Machine — $249 (Save $50)
- Sony PlayStation VR Astro Bot Bundle for $199 (Save $100)
- L.O.L. Surprise! Pearl Surprise or Outfit of the Day — $29.88
- Hatchimals Hatchibabies Foxfin — $34.88
- 6V Ride-On (Variety) — $98 (Save $51)
- Fitbit Versa Smartwatch for $149 (Save $50)
- Razer Chroma Gaming Bundle — $95
- Qi Wireless Charging Mouse and Mousepad — $17
- Shark Ion RV700 Vacuum — $179 (Save $90)
Walmart said that the Black Friday deal on the 65-inch Sharp or TCL 4K Roku Smart UHD LED TV models will vary by location store. There are also a huge numbers of other deals and discounts available in-store and online once the Black Friday sales officially gets underway.