While the Amazon Black Friday 2018 ad hasn’t arrived yet, some best deals are now available! The Amazon Black Friday 2018 ad may be released next week. Here’s the Amazon’s deals from Black Friday 2018 ad to expect.
If there’s a store that can snatch Walmart’s Black Friday dominance this 2018, it’s Amazon. The e-retailer may be starting to dominate the traditional retailing business with its Amazon Go and Whole Foods. However, Amazon’s familiarity is on digital world. Amazon’s Black Friday 2018 deals are expected to involve with its very own electronics including Echo, Fire and Kindle devices.
Amazon’s history in the recent Black Friday sales means that there’s a strong indication where you can definitely track down the best deals with the biggest discounts this 2018.
Beginning on Friday, November 16 (Confirmed)
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet — $69.99 ($30 savings)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet 2018 — $89.99 ($40 savings)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free — $99.99 ($50 savings)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet — $149.99 ($50 savings)
Beginning on Sunday, November 18 (Confirmed)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote — $24.99 ($15 savings)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote — $34.99 ($15 savings)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HDR — $59.99 ($60 savings)
- Beginning on Wednesday, November 21
- Blink XT 1-camera system — $78.99 ($51 savings)
- Blink XT 1-camera system bundle of 3 — $229.99 ($90 savings)
Beginning on Thursday, November 22 (Confirmed)
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-gen) — $19.99 ($20 savings)
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) — $24 ($25.99 savings)
- Amazon Echo (2nd-gen) — $69 ($30.99 savings)
- Amazon Echo Plus — $109.99 ($40 savings)
- Amazon Echo Show 2018 — $179.99 ($50 savings)
- Amazon Echo Spot — $89.99 ($40 savings)
- Amazon Smart Plug — $5 with the purchase of any Echo device ($19.99 savings)
- Amazon Fire 7 tablet with Alexa — $29.99 ($20 savings)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet with Hands-Free Alexa — $49.99 ($30 savings)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet and Show Mode Dock bundle — $79.99 ($39.99 savings)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet and Show Mode Dock bundle — $144.99 ($59.99 savings)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (7th-gen) — $79.99 ($40 savings)
Best Deals To Expect From Amazon’s Black Friday 2018 Sales
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $79.99 ($40 savings)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick for $19.99 ($20 savings)
- Amazon Echo Plus for $99.99 ($50 savings)
- 32-inch 720p LED HDTV for $69.99
- Big-Screen 4K UHD Smart HDR LED TV for $154.99
- Apple Watch Series 4 for $379 ($20 savings)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle for $299.99
- Nintendo Switch Unit Only for $249.99 ($50 savings)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Bundles Start for $219.99 ($80 savings)
- Microsoft Xbox One X Unit Only for $374.99 ($125 savings)
Amazon will offer a far better Black Friday deals than the past several holiday sales seasons. The Alexa-powered Echo smart speakers, Kindle, Fire tablets and TV stick will significantly see a steep discounts. Additionally, there will be more Black Friday deals on gaming systems and HDTVs.
Amazon Black Friday 2018 Deals Ad Release
Amazon was not fan of releasing a conventional Black Friday ad flyers, not even an interactive digital advertisement format. Historically, Amazon releases its best Black Friday deals through a press release. For this year, Amazon will unveil its Black Friday 2018 deals ad next week. Amazon will be waiting for the rest of the major Black Friday ad before it post its advertised deals. Like in the past several holiday shopping seasons, expect Amazon to highlight its own products on its online store’s Black Friday Deals Store landing page and homepage. Amazon-branded products include Fire tablet, Kindle, Echo smart display and speakers.
Amazon Prime and Shipping Changes
A couple of week ago, Walmart announced that it’s making some changes in time for Black Friday 2018 sale. Walmart will be offering free two-day shipping on thousands of items on orders $35 and more. Late last month, Target said that it’s waiving the shipping fees during the stretch of holiday sales season. Target customers may enjoy free two-day shipping on all orders for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Shoppers won’t need to pay or subscribe for a membership to qualify for a free shipping when you shop online at Target.com. That said, it will a definitely hit Amazon. Now, the e-commerce titan is now hitting back with a decent changes on its shipping policy.
Amazon is currently offering free two-day delivery to all Amazon Prime members, which is why the bullseye retailer offers free 2-day shipping. Amazon also offered free standard shipping services for orders over $25. However, you may need to wait for five to seven business days before you get your order.
On Monday, Amazon announced that it’ll be offering free shipping without minimum purchase required throughout the holiday shopping season. That’s include Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018. Amazon stressed out in the news release that the promotions will last for a limited duration and the minimums will return after the Cyber Week.
Amazon added that Prime members will be able to take advantage of Amazon’s free same-day shipping. Furthermore, Prime members may also enjoy free deliveries in under one hour from Whole Foods Market. Amazon Prime members can still get unlimited free two-day shipping.