The Target, Costco and Kohl’s Black Friday 2018 ad has arrived earlier than expected, but the other major Black Friday 2018 ad scans are not far from now.
The Black Friday 2018 is still a three weeks away, but as has become the usual pattern with holiday sales seasons, the Black Friday ad leaks has started.
The Black Friday ads featuring this year’s best deals and holiday gifts are starting to surface online that follow the course and advertise the top Black Friday deals.
The Black Friday 2018 falls on November 23, but the early deals are already being offered by Walmart, Amazon and Target.
So far, there are three major Black Friday ad circulars that have leaked featuring deals for the holiday shopping season, per BestBlackFriday.com. The Black Friday ads from Costco, Kohl’s and Target featured packed with the best deals available on Thanksgiving.
Costco Black Friday 2018
Costco’s Black Friday ad comes with eight-page catalog features tech deals on Fitbits, Google Home Mini, laptops and a pressure cooker, among other items.
The deals on the cover page of the Costco’s Black Friday ad are available starting on November 22, and are online-exclusives only available at www.costco.com. The deals on the second-page up to 8th are valid from November 23rd until 26th.
Costco will be closed on Thanksgiving and will re-open its warehouses at 9AM on Black Friday itself. Here are some noteworthy deals from Costco’s eight-page Black Friday ad:
- HP Pavilion 15.6-inch 1080p touchscreen Windows 10 professional laptop — $300 off
- Xbox One S Minecraft Creators bundle — $100 off
- Fitbit Versa — $50 off
- Google Home Mini three pack — $30 off
- Whirlpool washer-dryer set — Up to $620 off
- Nikon D3500 DSLR camera 2-lens bundle — $100 off
- Instant Pot Nova Plus 6-quart 9-in-1 pressure cooker — $35 off
- 40-inch Vizio Class 1080p LED LCD TV — $199.99
Kohl’s Black Friday 2018
The Kohl’s 66-page Black Friday ad was officially released and features deals on apparel, jewelry, home appliances, kitchenware and other electronics.
According to the Kohl’s Black Friday ad, the department stores will open its doors at 5PM on Turkey Thursday. The retail chain’s Black Friday sale will formally begin at 12:01 AM CT on November 19 online at www.kohls.com, and in-store at 5 PM local time on November 22.
Some of the doorbusters can be snagged beginning at 12:01 a.m. CT online on Thanksgiving. Here are some of the best Black Friday deals you can grab at Kohl’s:
- Amazon Echo 2nd-Gen — $69
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle — $199.99
- Google Home Smart Speaker — $79
- Nintendo Switch bundle — $329.99
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd-Gen — $24
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera — $399.99
- LG 49-inch 4K Smart UHD TV — $329
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition — $69.99
- Xbox One X PlayerUnknown’s Battleground bundle — $399.99
Target Black Friday 2018
Target Black Friday 2018 ad leaked earlier than expected. According to the advertisement, the bullseye retail titan will open at 5PM on Thanksgiving Day until 1AM. Target’s nationwide retail locations will then reopen at 7AM on Black Friday proper, Nov. 23rd. Here are some the Target’s best Black Friday deals:
- Amazon Echo — $69
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd-Gen — $24
- Amazon Echo Dot 2nd-Gen — $19.99
- Element 55-inch Smart 4K UHD TV — $199.99
- Samsung 65-inch 4K HDR UHD Smart TV — $799.99
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle — $299
- Sony PS4 1TB Spider-Man bundle — $199.99
- Hatchimals Surprise — $34.99
- Apple iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max — $250 Target Gift Card
- Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL — $200 Target Gift Card
The Target, Costco and Kohl’s Black Friday 2018 ad arrived earlier than expected, but the other major Black Friday 2018 ad scans are not far from now. The Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart Black Friday 2018 ads are anticipated to be released in the coming week.