Amazon Black Friday 2018 Ad, Deals and Sales Preview. Here’s the best Amazon Black Friday 2018 deals savvy shoppers should find from Amazon Black Friday ad.
If there’s a single store that can cut short Walmart’s Black Friday deals reign this 2018, it’s Amazon sales. This year, Amazon may be starting to establish presence in the traditional brick-and-mortar retailing business with it grocery and convenience stores (Amazon Go and WholeFoods), but its supremacy is on digital world. Amazon’s Black Friday 2018 deals is expected to include with its very own hardware line such as Echo devices, Kindle and Fire tablets.
We’re just three weeks away from the Black Friday 2018 holiday shopping season. But if you’ve been following our dedicated Black Friday 2018 hub, you know which stores offers the best deals, huge savings and cash backs rewards. Amazon discounted the retail prices on all of its Fire tablets. The Amazon Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa is now priced at $39.99, a $10 off from its $50 regular price. Additionally, the $59.99 Fire HD 8 Tablet is $20.01 off from its $80 original price. The Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet is also on sale for only $119.99, a $30 discounts.
Amazon’s past Black Friday means that there’s a strong indication where shoppers can find the best Black Friday deals and huge discounts this 2018.
Amazon’s Black Friday 2018 Ad Release Date
Amazon is unlikely to release a traditional Black Friday ad scan or or interactive digital advertisement catalog. In the past holiday sales seasons, Amazon advertised its best new Black Friday deals via a press release. For 2018, Amazon will post its Black Friday deals ad on Wednesday, November 14th through a news release. Amazon will not release its Black Friday 2018 deals ad till Walmart, Best Buy, and Target releases their respective ad.
Expect Amazon to focus on its Alexa-powered Echo, Kindle and Fire devices on the “Black Friday Deals Store” landing page and on www.amazon.com homepage. These includes the Fire tablet, Fire TV, Kindle, Alexa-equipped Echo smart displays and speakers. Amazon will also highlight a wide assortments of cheap Black Friday TV deals as well as video game titles, gaming consoles, laptops, tablets, PCs, digital multimedia contents and among others.
Amazon’s Pre- and Black Friday 2018 Sales Time and Days
Just like we predicted, Amazon kicked off its pre-Black Friday sales as early as November 1st. While Amazon’s early Black Friday sales generally offer just a handful of solid discounts and fewer bargains, it is strongly advised to wait until the Black Friday week to turn up for the best deals and huge discounts. The actual Black Friday sales will start on Turkey Thursday, and some of its deals will be available on the most wanted items throughout the Cyber Monday.
Moreover, the discounted prices on Echo, Fire and Kindle devices and among other deals will be available a week prior to Black Friday proper. Many of the massively discounted electronic deals will not have definite start times, so shoppers will have to keep an eye on Amazon’s “Black Friday Deals Store” throughout the post-Thanksgiving Day. Amazon Prime members will be able know the start times of all the deals and also get head start on “Lightning Deals.”
Beginning on Friday, November 16
- Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet — $69.99 ($30 savings)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet 2018 — $89.99 ($40 savings)
- Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free — $99.99 ($50 savings)
- Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet — $149.99 ($50 savings)
Beginning on Sunday, November 18
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote — $24.99 ($15 savings)
- Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote — $34.99 ($15 savings)
- Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HDR — $59.99 ($60 savings)
Beginning on Wednesday, November 21
- Blink XT 1-camera system — $78.99 ($51 savings)
- Blink XT 1-camera system bundle of 3 — $229.99 ($90 savings)
Beginning on Thursday, November 22
- Echo Dot (2nd-gen) — $19.99 ($20 savings)
- Echo Dot (3rd-gen) — $24 ($25.99 savings)
- Echo (2nd-gen) — $69 ($30.99 savings)
- Echo Plus — $109.99 ($40 savings)
- Echo Show 2018 — $179.99 ($50 savings)
- Echo Spot — $89.99 ($40 savings)
- Smart Plug — $5 with the purchase of any Echo device ($19.99 savings)
- Fire 7 tablet with Alexa — $29.99 ($20 savings)
- Fire HD 8 tablet with Hands-Free Alexa — $49.99 ($30 savings)
- Fire HD 8 tablet and Show Mode Dock bundle — $79.99 ($39.99 savings)
- Fire HD 10 tablet and Show Mode Dock bundle — $144.99 ($59.99 savings)
- Kindle Paperwhite (7th-gen) — $79.99 ($40 savings)
Amazon Prime Advantages
Amazon Prime members will be able to enjoy the free two-day shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required. If you’re not a Prime subscriber, you can take advantage of the thirty-day free trial with no string attached. Apart from the free two-day delivery and early access to all the best deals and time-limited discounts, Prime members may also enjoy unlimited Amazon Prime Video, Music, free cash back rewards from Whole Foods and more.
As for the major ad circulars from big three stores, the Walmart, Best Buy and Target Black Friday 2018 ads will likely be released in second week of the month.