While Walmart rules in-store sales on Black Friday, Amazon dominates the online retail industry. For 2018, both Walmart and Amazon are already offering early Black Friday deals. Every year, Black Friday shatters its own sales records and the 2018 should no be exception. The actual Black Friday sales arrives on November 23rd, but the deals and doorbusters will roll out far earlier with Walmart and Amazon taking against each other.
Amazon’s Early Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Samsung 82-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED TV — 4,497.99 ($1,102.99 off)
- Samsung 75-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED HDR TV — $1,997.99 ($2,202 off)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Curved Smart QLED TV — $1,397.99 ($1,002 off)
- Samsung 65-inch Curved 4 UHD Smart QLED HDR TV — $2,097.99 ($1,102 off)
- RCA 32-inch 720p Roku Smart LED HDTV— $109.99 ($140 off)
- RCA 40-inch 1080p LED HDTV — $129.99 ($70 off)
- VIZIO 24-inch 720P LED HDTV — $88
- 14-inch HP 14 Laptop with 4GB SDRAM, Intel Pentium Silver N5000 — $259
- Lenovo Tab E7, 7-inch, 8GB, Quad-Core Android Tablet — $59 ($40.99 off)
- RCA Galileo Pro 11.5-inch 32GB 2-in-1 Android Tablet with Keyboard Case — $87.99 ($92 off)
- GoPro Hero 7 Black 4K Action Camera plus $25 Gift Card — $399.98 ($24.02 off)
- Dyson V7 Animal Cordless Vacuum — $399.00
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Bundle — $55 ($16.94 off)
- Jetstream N300 Wifi Router — $19.99 ($15 off)
Amazon’s Early Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet for $59.99 ($20 off)
- Amazon Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa for $39.99 ($10 off)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free for $119.99 ($30 off)
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet for $79.99 ($20 off)
- Amazon All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet for $$99.99 ($30 off)
- Amazon All-New Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet for $159.99 ($40 off)
- Amazon Echo (2nd Generation) for $79.99 ($20 off)
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $59.99 ($10 off)
- Amazon Echo Spot for $99.99 ($30 off)
- Action Camera Davola 1080P WiFi Sports Camera for $26.39 ($73.60 off)
- BÖHM Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Cushioned Headphones for $69.99 ($19.96 off)
Keep in mind that Amazon’s and Walmart’s early Black Friday sales basically offers fewer discounts. That said, it is advised to patiently wait until the Thanksgiving Week to surely get the best deals at big discount.
Walmart and Amazon Black Friday Ad Release Dates
Walmart is hotly anticipated to release its Black Friday ad a next week. Last year, Walmart released its Black Friday ad at midnight on November 9th. For 2018, Walmart’s Black Friday ad is expected to be posted at 12MN on Thursday, November 8th. Walmart has historically been waiting until Best Buy and Target releases their Black Friday ads. When the time the bullseye and consumer electronics retailers made their respective ad available, Walmart will then release its Black Friday ad. Walmart will likely repeat the same game plan it deployed last year. The Walmart’s Black Friday 2018 ad will feature with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 4K Smart UHD TVs, Apple Watch, iPad Pro, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch.
For the last several years, Amazon announced its best Black Friday deals via a news release. This year, Amazon will likely release its Black Friday deals ad two weeks ahead of Thanksgiving Day. The e-commerce titan will wait for Walmart Black Friday ad before the it releases its deals ad. Expect Amazon to focus on its own electronics by showing them on the www.Amazon.com homepage and “Black Friday Deals Store.” In addition to Fire, Kindle, Alexa-powered Echo devices, Amazon will also feature a wide variety of TVs, gaming consoles, tablets and more.
Walmart and Amazon Black Friday Online & In-Store Sale Hours and Times
Walmart has started its in-store sales on Turkey Day at six o’clock in the early evening. While some experts asserts Walmart to open an hour earlier this year, others claims Walmart will stick to the usual 6PM kick off time on Thanksgiving Day. Amazon is upping the game for Black Friday 2018 with its physical stores — WholeFoods and Amazon Go.
Walmart and Amazon Free Shipping Policies
Target and Best Buy and among other retailers will be offering free shipping without minimum order required. Walmart and Amazon are both unlikely to follow the trend of waiving the shipping fees. Amazon and Walmart will offer free two-day shipping on orders $25 and $35 or more, respectively. Prime members will enjoy the Amazon’s free two-day shipping on all orders.