The very first Black Friday 2018 deals has arrived and now Walmart wants to get some attentions. The early Walmart Black Friday ad catalog has emerged online and, while we know about the best deals from Amazon, Target and Best Buy, the Walmart’s holiday sales has already went live.
Interestingly, Walmart’s Early Access Black Pre-Friday sales features a huge discounts on 4K Smart UHD TV deals which seems as good as the actual Black Friday deals.
- Samsung 82-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED TV QN82Q8FN — 4,497.99 ($1,102.99 savings)
- Samsung 75-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED HDR TV QN75Q6FN — $1,997.99 ($2,202 savings)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Curved Smart QLED TV QN55Q7CN — $1,397.99 ($1,002 savings)
- Samsung 65-inch Curved 4 UHD Smart QLED HDR TV QN65Q7C — $2,097.99 ($1,102 savings)
- RCA 32-inch 720p Roku Smart LED HDTV (RTR3260-W) — $109.99 ($140 savings)
- RCA 40-inch 1080p LED HDTV (RLDED4016A) — $129.99 ($70 savings)
- VIZIO 24-inch 720P LED HDTV (D24hn-G9) — $88
- 14-inch HP 14 Laptop with 4GB SDRAM, Intel Pentium Silver N5000 — $259
- Lenovo Tab E7, 7-inch, 8GB, Quad-Core Android Tablet — $59 ($40.99 savings)
- RCA Galileo Pro 11.5-inch 32GB 2-in-1 Android Tablet with Keyboard Case — $87.99 ($92 savings)
- GoPro Hero 7 Black 4K Action Camera plus $25 Gift Card — $399.98 ($24.02 savings)
- Dyson V7 Animal Cordless Vacuum — $399.00
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Bundle — $55 ($16.94 savings)
- Jetstream N300 Wifi Router — $19.99 ($15 savings)
Shoppers will see Walmart’s highly anticipated Black Friday Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy smartphone deals aren’t included yet.
Walmart Black Friday 2018 Ad Release
Walmart will likely be posting its Black Friday ad a couple of week ahead of Thanksgiving Day. Last year, for example, Walmart released its Black Friday ad at 12AM of November 9th. As for 2018, Walmart’s Black Friday ad is likely to be published at midnight on Thursday, November 8th.
For starters, Walmart has historically been waiting until rivals Best Buy and Target releases their respective ad before Walmart post its advertisement. For this year, Walmart will likely echo the same game plan it implemented from the recent holiday sales season with some improvements. Expect a Walmart Black Friday ad catalog to slightly consists of over 30 pages packed with electronics. Walmart is expected to offer iPhone XS, iPhone XR, 4K Smart Ultra HDTVs, laptops, Apple Watch, iPad, Sony PS4 Pro, Microsoft Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch. The Black Friday deal-tracking websites are anticipated the leak of Walmart Black Friday ad scan in the first week of November.
Walmart Black Friday 2018 Online and In-Store Sales Hours and Opening Times
In the recent years, Walmart traditionally kick off in-store Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving at 6PM. While some analysts projects Walmart could open its location stores a bit earlier for Black Friday 2018, others claims Walmart to repeat the usual 6PM opening time on Thanksgiving. Walmart’s physical stores are expected to remain open the entire night. The online Black Friday deals for 2018, may actually be offered on the Monday on Black Friday week.
Will Walmart Offer Waive Shipping Fee?
While many major discount and big-box retail stores are more likely to offer shipping without minimum orders needed. Walmart is outside the trend to follow the standard in the forthcoming Black Friday. Walmart will be offering free two-day shipping on orders $35 or more. Its close competitors Target and Best Buy are expected offer free two-day deliveries sans minimum purchased required throughout the Cyber Week. Amazon will offer free delivery on $25 or more orders and its Prime members will enjoy free two-day shipping on all orders.