We’re just a week from the roll out of the major Black Friday 2018 deals ad flyers from Walmart, Best Buy and Target.
But instead of just waiting for the advertisements to materialize, deal hunters are already making their plans to land the best Black Friday 2018 deals and save huge.
It appears that Black Friday deals on consumer electronics have not changed so much in the past holiday sales season. What has changed is the innovations and technological advancements such as the iPhone XS Max which a few years ago it was a smaller iPhone 5.
While Walmart repeatedly rule the Black Friday deals, Target has aggressively been supersizing at full scale and stackable discounts. A hordes of walk-in and online shoppers are expected to secure Target’s and Walmart’s best Black 2018 Friday deals. As for Walmart Black Friday 2018 deals ad release date, alongside Target and Best Buy will roll out their respective Black Friday ad a couple of weeks prior to Thanksgiving Day.
Forbes, with the help of deal-tracking website BestBlackFriday.com, examined the deals from the past holiday shopping seasons. It said that Target, Best Buy, Walmart historically follow an unsurprising Black Friday scheme.
Deals To Expect from Walmart Black Friday 2018
Despite the fall of traditional retail chains and the rise of e-retailer competitors, Walmart remains the Black Friday goddess and its deals on new Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy flagships should continue to drive the shoppers to its stores. Apart from the latest and popular smartphones, you should also keep an eye for its 4K Smart UHDTV deals. Walmart will plausibly release its Black Friday ad in the first week of November. Last year, Walmart published its ad at midnight ET on Nov. 9th. For 2018, Walmart’s Black Friday ad is expected to be posted at 12AM on Thursday, November 8th.
- Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, XR – $300 Walmart Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9 – $350 Walmart Gift Card
- Sony PS4 Pro Bundle – $274.99
- Nintendo Switch Bundle (game or free memory card) – $299
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with $30 Walmart Gift Card – $399.99
- 55-inch 4K Smart UHDTV – $200
Deals To Expect from Target Black Friday 2018
Target appears to be the threat to Walmart for this year’s Black Friday sales. It will go neck-to-neck on all the most sought-after electronics and evenly contested on gaming consoles bundles. Target’s Black Friday ad will likely be available on Monday, November 5th.
- Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, XR – $250 Target Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9 – $300 Target Gift Card
- Sony PS4 Pro Bundle plus $25 Target Gift Card – $274.99
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle plus $25 Target Gift Card – $399.99
- Google Home Mini plus $10 Target Gift Card – $24
- Apple Watch Series 4 plus $30 Target Gift Card – $399.99
- 55-inch 4K Smart UHDTV – $190