Few more weeks from now, Walmart will unveil its Black Friday 2018 ad. Based on the last year’s release schedule, Walmart will make its Black Friday 2018 ad available on Thursday, November 8th.
- Large-Screen 4K Smart UHD TV – $200
- Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR – $300 Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, Note 9 – $350 Gift Card
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle – $274.99 ($125 price cut)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle (free video game or memory card) – $299 ($60 price cut)
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with $30 Gift Card – $399.99 ($100 price cut)
Shoppers may anticipate Walmart to offer better Black Friday 2018 deals and deep discounts than last year. The best Walmart Black Friday deals in the previous holiday sales season include a $125 39-inch Element Smart TV, 55-inch Sharp 4K Smart UHDTV for just $298, a $29 Google Home mini with a free $25 shopping offer, and up to $300 gift cards on select iPhones and Samsung Galaxy S smartphones.
As with 2018, Walmart will offer more Black Friday toy deals thanks to the closing of Toys R Us.
Last year, Walmart made its Black Friday sales event easier and totally removed its advertised guaranteed deals. The Walmart Black Friday sale commenced at 6PM in physical stores nationwide on Thanksgiving. The in-store Black Friday deals were launched on a first come basis only.
The first Walmart Black Friday 2018 deals will be available as early as on November 8. Walmart will to pre-launch Black Friday deals on the day of the Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad release date.