The Golden State Warriors seek to take a 3-0 series lead in the 2018 NBA Finals when they head to Ohio to take the Cleveland Cavaliers in Game 3 tonight at the Quicken Loan Arena.
Golden State enter Wednesday night’s game off a 122-103 win in Game 2 where Stephen Curry set an NBA Finals record with nine three pointers. Steph Curry is averaging 31 points, 6.5 rebounds and 8.5 assists, while shooting 50 percent from behind the threes in the first couple of contests of the NBA Finals between the Warriors and Cavaliers.
LeBron James continues to carry the Cavs. James is averaging 40 points, 8.5 rebounds and 10.5 assists per matchup. Kevin Love, on the other hand, averaged a double-double in the championship series so far.
Cleveland are in the danger zone, and another defeat in Wednesday night’s Game 3 of the 2018 NBA Finals means that they are almost doom. So you can witness that LeBron James and Cavs will be fully focused as they seek to win their first game of the series from the Warriors.
Cleveland have had success in the Quicken Loans Arena this playoffs, competitively sporting a generous 8-1 record. The Cavaliers will try to continue their success at home to preserve their hope alive and keep the series close.
2018 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers Game 3
Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
Date: Wednesday, June 6
Venue: Quicken Loans Arena
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Online Stream: YouTube TV, Hulu Live, ABC app, Watch ESPN, fuboTV Sign up now for a free seven-day trial
Cavaliers vs Warriors NBA Finals 2018 Schedule
- Game 1—Thursday, May 31: Warriors 124, Cavaliers 114
- Game 2 — Sunday, June 3: Warriors 122, Cavaliers 103
- Game 3—Wednesday, June 6: Warriors at Cavaliers, 9 p.m. ET
- Game 4—Friday, June 8: Warriors at Cavaliers, 9 p.m. ET
- *Game 5—Monday, June 11: Cavaliers at Warriors, 9 p.m. ET
- *Game 6—Thursday, June 14: Warriors at Cavaliers, 9 p.m. ET
- *Game 7—Sunday, June 17: Cavaliers at Warriors, 8 p.m. ET
- *If necessary.