The Las Vegas Golden Knights face off against the Washington Capitals on Monday night in the first game of the NHL’s 2018 Stanley Cup Finals. Here is how you can watch Golden Knights vs. Capitals Game 1 live streaming free online.
The moment that all hockey fans across the world have been waiting for has finally arrived. The Washington Capitals, winners of the Eastern Conference will be facing off the Western Conference champion Vegas Golden Knights in Game 1 of the 2018 Stanley Cup Final tonight. It’s a showdown which few sport analysts anticipated to see back in October, but here we are now.
[agg-ad id=”834″ align=”center”][agg-ad id=”442″ align=”center”]Either the Vegas Golden Knights will become the first expansion franchise to clinch the Stanley Cup championship title or Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals will finally have their momentum that has evaded them in years.
Both organizations have challenged the world’s expectations this year. The Golden Knights are looking to go home with Lord Stanley in their inaugural NHL season while the Capitals could take home their first championship title in 44 years.
The Vader writes that the Washington have the edge on offense depth behind Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov, who have scored 12 and 11 goals this year, respectively. Moreover, the Capitals also have the edge on special teams with the second-best percentage on penalties during the playoffs at 28.8 percent.
Meanwhile, the Golden Knights’ goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury leads the NHL with a .947 save percentage and a goals-against average of 1.68.
[agg-ad id=”4520″ align=”center”][agg-ad id=”4699″ align=”center”]
How to watch NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2018
- Date: Monday, May 28, 2018
- Time: 8 p.m. ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: NBC, NBCS
- Live Stream: Watch live on FuboTV. Sign up now for a free seven-day trial
Vegas Golden Knights-Washington Capitals Series Schedule
- Game 1 (in Vegas): Monday, May 28, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Game 2 (in Vegas): Wednesday, May 30, 8 p.m. ET (NBCS)
- Game 3 (in Washington): Saturday, June 2, 8 p.m. ET (NBCS)
- Game 4 (in Washington): Monday, June 4, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Game 5 (in Vegas): Thursday, June 7, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Game 6 (in Washington): Sunday, June 10, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Game 7 (in Vegas): Wednesday, June 13, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)