Following BJ’s Wholesale Club and Kohl’s ad leak as well as Amazon’s early Black Friday 2017 sales, the United States largest retailer Walmart joined the craze by kicking off its Black Friday 2017 shopping event with ‘Opening Act’ Holiday Specials. The chain is promising an early access to a relatively great deals now, but how good are they compared to the other stores and what tips do you need to score the best bargains this year?
Here is our guide to getting the best out of Walmart’s Black Friday 2017 sale and a look at the first few deals and how much you can save from each item:
Walmart is offering a free 2-day shipping on single receipt orders of $35 or more. Unlike Amazon, you do not need a special membership privilege to take advantage of the free delivery straight to your doorstep. If you are not interested in an Amazon Prime membership fee of $100 per year, Walmart may be a safer place for you to shop.
[agg-ad id=”442″ align=”center”][agg-ad id=”438″ align=”left”]In order to catch up with Amazon, Walmart is also offering a Pickup Discount program. Consumers can receive a discount on thousands of online-only items should they opt to ship their orders to a Walmart store for a free pickup instead of shipping them to their home. This is something shoppers to keep in mind as ahead of Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
Traditionally, Walmart offers exceedingly better discounted prices for HDTVs on Black Friday as well as video game consoles including the Xbox One and PS4 and other tech goods. Should you are in the market for these consumer electronic products, keep an eye on Walmart as we anticipate this to happen again.
Walmart will publish its Black Friday 2017 ad on its official website at exactly 12 AM on November 9th. Be ready to browse the Walmart Black Friday deals and look for retailer to launch sales that accompany the ad.
Black Friday 2017 deals will be available earlier than ever this holiday shopping season.
Walmart’s Best Early Black Friday 2017 Tech Deals
[agg-ad id=”834″ align=”center”]
- Samsung 55-inch Class FHD (1080P) Smart LED TV for $597.99 ($1,002 off)
- Xbox One S 500GB with either Bonus Game or Microsoft Controller for only $279 ($108.88 off)
- RCA Galileo Pro 11.5-inch 32GB 2-in-1 Android Tablet with Keyboard Case for $87.99 ($92 off)
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone 6 32GB Prepaid for only $199 ($200 off)
- Acer A315-51-380T 15.6-inch, 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U, 4GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home for only $309 ($90 off)
- Sceptre 40-inch Class FHD (1080P) LED TV (X405BV-FSR) for $199.99 ($100 off)
- Acer Aspire A315-51-51SL, 15.6-inch HD, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U, 6GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home for $395 ($84 off)
- VIZIO 55-inch UHD 4K Full Array LED TV (D55un-E1) for $398 ($200 off)
The Velvetiere’s full Walmart Black Friday 2017 preview will be published later this month, so be sure to bookmark this webpage. You will also find previews to our Amazon’s pre-Black Friday sales and Kohl’s Black Friday ads leak.
We anticipate Walmart to offer a number of the best HDTV and games console deals this Black Friday 2017 sales.