The world’s largest retailer Walmart versus its wholly-owned wholesale chain subsidiary Sam’s Club is arguably the Black Friday 2017 sales‘ most compelling comparison. While Walmart owns warehouse membership club Sam’s Club, the two big box retailers operate quite differently so their Black Friday 2017 deals also have significant advantages and disadvantages. What is similar, however, is both Walmart and its sister company Sam’s Club has Black Friday 2017 sales live right now and some of the highlights are listed down below.
Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2017 Deals On Sale
- 40-inch Samsung 4K (2160P) Smart LED UHD TV (UN40MU6290) — $327.99 ($222 off)
- 50-inch Samsung 4K (2160P) Smart LED UHD TV (UN50MU6300FXZA) — $477.99 ($421.01 off)
- 65-inch Samsung 4K (2160P) Smart LED UHD TV (UN65MU6290) — $847.99 ($252 off)
- 55-inch Samsung Curved 4K (2160P) Smart LED UHD TV (UN55MU6500FXZA) — $697.99 ($501.01 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7-inch 8GB Tablet – Android 4.4 (KitKat) — $67.99 ($52 off)
- Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Storage Smartphone — $499 ($100 off)
Walmart is currently holding a couple of Black Friday 2017 sales with the first is it’s Pre-Black Friday deals on sale is happening mainly in-store only starting today and runs until Wednesday, November 22nd.
Moreover, Walmart is promoting these Black Friday 2017 deals on its e-commerce website on a three page ad scan. This sale will run right up until the Walmart’s official Black Friday 2017 deals kick off on Thanksgiving Thursday, November 23rd.
In addition to Walmart’s Pre-Black Friday 2017 sales event, Walmart is hosting a “Samsung Savings Event” that will run through the Cyber Monday 2017 on November 27th. With the sales happening online only while supplies last, but we suspect that Walmart will be well geared up and have a tons of stocks on its inventory. We will be keeping our eyes at this certainly when all the deals are discovered.
Finally don’t forget all the early and Black Friday 2017 sales at Walmart.com and take advantage of its free two-day shipping with minimum order of $35. Some competing retailers are promoting free shipping without minimum order value required, but most of Black Friday 2017 purchases are likely to amount to more than the minimum order requirement.
Sam’s Club Pre-Black Friday 2017 Deals On Sale
- 55-inch Samsung UN55MU6290FXZA 4K Smart UHD TV — $498
- 55-inch VIZIO XLED Plus 4K UHD HDR SmartCast Home Theater Display — $588 (MSRP $678)
- 75-inch VIZIO XLED 4K UHD SmartCast Home Theater Display — $1,478 (MSRP $1,898)
- Smoke Hollow 30-inch Digital Electric Smoker — $139.98
- Lorex 8-Channel 4 megapixel DVR Surveillance System with 1TB Hard Drive — $329 (MSRP $499)
- 9.7-inch Galaxy Tab S3 w/ S Pen 32GB – Various Colors — $479 (MSRP $599)
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Gaming Console — $199 ($100 savings)
Just like its mother corporation, Walmart’s pre-Black Friday 2017 deals, the Sam’s Club Black Friday deals this year will also running until Wednesday, November 22nd. While Sam’s Club will be closed on Turkey Day, its Black Friday 2017 sales online will get underway at 12:01 ET. This Pre-Black Friday sales will extend until the official Black Friday 2017 deals kicks off. Sam’s Club is offering free shipping on most products.
Walmart vs Sam’s Club is a core part of our Black Friday 2017 Comparison Series where we put the largest retailers in the United States fist-to-fist.