Major retailers in the United States including Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Kohl’s and Sears as well as membership warehouse chains Sam’s Club and BJ Wholesale have already published their respective 2017 Black Friday deals ads. So American consumers know what’s coming down the shelves in terms of doorbusters and highly sought after deals — including all the best Black Friday TV deals.
But you don’t have to wait until next week — for the Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2017 sales — to score steep discount deals on a television set. Special purchases for early Black Friday TV deals for this year are already on sale at a number of chain stores. As a matter of fact, world’s largest retailer Walmart just launched a “Samsung Savings Event” with deep discounts on most electronics products from a popular South Korean name brand including HDTVs. The vast majority of consumer electronics items on sale right now comes with a free two-day shipping or free local store pickup.
One of the best Black Friday TV deals we’ve seen so far yet for the early holiday sales season — including bargains coming up for Black Friday 2017 sales — is the Walmart’s promotion on a 55-inch 1080p Smart LED HDTV with model number UN55J6201AFXZA. The regular price tag provided by Walmart on its marketplace site for the 55-inch Samsung 1080p LED TV (UN55J6201AFXZA) is a whopping $1,199.99, but right now the television set is on sale for only $447.99, that’s $752 worth of savings.
Given that the $1,200 manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the is likely quite pumped up. But after checking around to learn more about the best early Black Friday TV deals from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, and other competing retailers, Walmart’s discounted price tag for this 55-inch Class Samsung HDTV attracts attention as quite an amazing deal. It should be worth noting that this one is not a 4K Ultra HD model.
If you are in the market for a 4K UHD TV, then Best Buy covers you as the consumer electronics retail giant is offering a 55-inch Toshiba LED 4K 2160p UHD TV with Chromecast built for just $279.99 as part of its early Black Friday 2017 sale. But it’s not a “smart” television set like the promotion Walmart is advertising that’s on sale right now. Even though it is not a Smart TV, you may also consider it because the Chromecast built under the hood saves you and it is an 4K model. Some shoppers may also generally consider Samsung a more superior brand than Toshiba. But if you want the best of both worlds — a 4K model, from more premium name brand and is a Smart TV — Target is offering a Samsung 58-inch 4K Smart UHD TV for only $649.99 on Black Friday 2017 sales. While it’s larger and a higher-end model television set than the 55-inch sized on sale right now at Walmart, the Target’s Black Friday TV is arguably a better deal with future proof high-end profile, 4K UHD model and it is indeed a smart.
But the real steal at Walmart early Black Friday’s “Samsung’s Savings Event” is the 55-inch Class 4K 2160P Smart LED UHD TV (UN55MU6290), for a $50 more you’ll get a 4K Ultra HD model.
Here are the best Samsung Black Friday deals at Walmart right now:
• Samsung BD-J5700 Blu-ray & DVD Player with Wi-Fi for $47.99 (Save $52)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7-inch 8 GB Tablet for $67.99 (Save $52)
• Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart LED UHD TV (UN55MU6290) for $497.99 — Save $200
• Samsung 50-inch 4K Smart LED UHD TV (UN50MU6300FXZA) for $477.99 — Save $421.01
• Samsung 40-inch 4K Smart LED UHD TV (UN40MU6290) for $327.99 — Save $222
• Samsung 65-inch 4K Smart LED UHD TV (UN65MU6290) for $847.99 — Save $252
• Samsung 55-inch Curved 4K Smart LED UHD TV (UN55MU6490) for $597.99 — Save $402
• Samsung 55-inch Curved 4K Smart LED UHD TV (UN55MU6500FXZA) for $697.99 — Save $501.01
• Samsung 65-inch Curved 4K Smart LED UHD TV (UN65MU6500FXZA) for $997.99 — Save $300.01
• Samsung 55-inch Curved 4K Smart QLED UHD TV (QN55Q7FAMFXZA) for $1,597.99 — Save $1,200
• Samsung 55-inch Curved 4K Smart QLED UHD TV (QN65Q7FAMFXZA) for $2,497.99 — Save $1,500