Walmart’s Black Friday sales are will arguably be the best part of this year’s holiday shopping sales, but competing rivals including Best Buy, Amazon and Target, Kohl’s and Costco promoting insane deals to lure shoppers away from the other retailers. That said it is the e-commerce giant company Amazon which is by far the Walmart’s best Black Friday nemesis, so which retailer really has the the best of the best deals? Let’s take a quick look on what Walmart and Amazon has to offer.
[agg-ad id=”442″ align=”center”][agg-ad id=”3104″ align=”center”]
Walmart vs Amazon vs Best Buy vs Target: Best Black Friday 2017 Deals
Just like in the last several years, Walmart will again kick off its doorbuster sales in-stores on Thanksgiving night at 6PM local time and and remain opens until the Black Friday 2017 proper. If you want the traditional Black Friday experience of fighting for a big ticket item against the frenzied crowds, you won’t find that shopping online at Amazon.com. In this scenario, Walmart wins this in this one.
● Google Home Smart Speaker: Walmart’s Black Friday sale has the Google Home speaker available for only $79 which is a direct discount of $50. Amazon doesn’t offer the the speaker or any Google products due to its competition with the Echo line-up, so this is a clear conclusion that Walmart has the advantage on what will prove to be a very popular consumer electronic item.
● Apple iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus Deals: Walmart, Target and Best Buy alongside Sam’s Club is throwing out a $300 store gift card on iPhone activation — that includes 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X — for AT&T and Verizon. On the other side of the competition, Amazon isn’t offering any Apple products and the $300 gift card is too much for the e-commerce titan to claim this side.
● Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ and Note 8 Deals: Walmart, Target and Best Buy as well as Sam’s Club is offering a $300 store Gift Card on a Samsung Device Qualifying Purchases including Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and Note 8.
[agg-ad id=”834″ align=”center”]● Cheap 4K Smart UHDTVs: Walmart, along with other competing rivals Target and Best Buy, is known for offering at least a single or couple of high quality name brand HDTV that is also especially affordable. This year though, Walmart is promoting the Sharp 55-inch Class 4K Smart UHD TV for only $298. While this particularly isn’t a top of the line model, we don’t expect the Seattle-based online retailer to have a similar popular brand at an equivalent price.
● Black Friday 2017 Ad: In the recent years, Walmart, Best Buy and Target provides a full Black Friday ad that lists all of the product models and bargains you can score from its Black Friday sales madness. By contrast Amazon does not create a traditional Black Friday circular ad scan and usually lists many of its most popular offerings in a very hazy terms.
● Free Shipping: Walmart and Amazon will both offer free two-day shipping during stretch of Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 period. While Walmart’s free shipping has a minimum order of $35 to qualify for its free 2-day delivery, you can take advantage of this free two-day shipping by signing up for a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime. Target is offering free shipping without minimum purchase required. With that being said, Target wins this are.
[agg-ad id=”438″ align=”left”]● Black Friday Deals Period: As we have previously noted, Amazon has already kicked off its Countdown to Black Friday Store on the 1st day of November. We have also corroborated that Amazon will tip off a number of its best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals as early as November 19th. With Walmart, Target and Best Buy will get underway its Black Friday 2017 sales on Thanksgiving day, November 3.
● Amazon Products: Amazon, Best Buy and Target have dedicated pages in their Black Friday ads for Amazon products including Echo lines, Kindle reader, streaming devices and more.For Walmart, however, there is not a single item found in its circular ad. Confirmed Amazon devices prices include the Kindle Paperwhite E-reader for only $89.99 available starting on November 19.
Moreover, you can take advantage of $30 savings on Amazon Echo Plus smart home speaker for justs $119.99, a $20 savings on Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor Security Camera for just $99.99 also on November 23, save $20 on All-New Fire 7 Tablet for $29.99 and the All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa for $49.99 with $30 price cut. All these will be up for grab on November 23.
Walmart and Amazon along with Target and Best Buy are Black Friday contenders and shopping at each this season will help you save a lot. Once Amazon officially releases its Black Friday ad sales, we will keep you updated with an in-depth review into more specific Walmart Vs Amazon Vs Target Vs Best Buy deals.
The Velvetiere will be publishing a full guide and updates to Walmart’s, Best Buy’s Amazon’s and Target’s Black Friday 2017 deals and curating the best from the not-so-good, so better bookmark our Black Friday 2017 Hub.