The craziest and biggest shopping sales event of the year, Black Friday 2017, has already kicked off with e-commerce firm Amazon start offering early deals online, Kohl’s ad leak, Target goes massive on game consoles and Walmart kicked off ‘Opening Act’ Holiday Specials on Apple, Microsoft and Samsung products as well as HDTVs. So naturally the consumer electronics corporation Best Buy Black Friday 2017 sales are now rolling out also to catch up with the competition. But are the deals any better or good enough and what practical advice do consumers need like you to take advantage Best Buy’s biggest discounts?
Here is our Best Buy Black Friday 2017 deals guide as well as our examination of its first and early deals of the year and how much savings you could have.
Best Buy will offer free shipping on every item without minimum purchase required and will last through December 25th. Unlike bull’s eye retailer, which promises free returns on each and every order, Best Buy may charge customers a return shipping fee should you return an item you order. This shipping deal offered by Best Buy is still quite better than Walmart’s free 2-day shipping with a $35 minimum order required. It’s the best shipping deal available in time for holiday shopping season next to Target.
Like Target, Best Buy regularly offers gift card freebie with sought after consumer electronics products including Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Apple iPhone handsets and gaming consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony.
Much like in the past years, we are expecting Best Buy to publish its Black Friday 2017 deals ad on its official website around 1 AM EST on November 9th. Best Buy’s ad release should follow the other much-awaited releases of Walmart and Target’s Black Friday ads.
Expect Best Buy’s Black Friday ad to be focused heavily on 4K HDTVs with at least one name brand 4K Smart UHD TV going for $170 to $250. The retailer will continue to be one of the few chains where in-store only doorbusters are a head-turners.
Best Buy’s Best Pre-Black Friday 2017 Deals
- Get $200 worth of savings on the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ or Note 8 when you purchase a unit and activate for Verizon Wireless
- Apple iPhone X is now available – Starting at $33.34 per month
- 43-inch Toshiba LED 1080p Full HD TV with Google Chromecast Built-in for only $229.99 ($120 savings)
- 50-inch Toshiba LED 2160p 4K UHD Smart TV with Google Chromecast Built-in for just $379.99 ($100 savings)
- 65-inch Insignia LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD Roku TV for only $699.99 ($300 savings)
- Buy three Amazon Echo (2nd Generation) Devices ($50 savings)
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with two lenses + 32GB Memory Card for only $549.99 ($200 savings)
- Roku Streaming Stick for only $39.99 ($10 savings)
Traditionally, Best Buy is one of the biggest Black Friday participants and we anticipate its Black Friday 2017 deals to be amongst the most competitive.
When the Best Buy Black Friday 2017 ad goes live on November 9th, The Velvetiere will assess the chain’s best deals and collate the best ones from those you should not consider to purchase.
We have compiled everything you need to know about the Best Buy Black Friday 2017 deals and online sales and more in our Black Friday 2017 hub. Find all Walmart Black Friday deals 2017 and online specials here.